Units 3 Task 2: Reflection

I used to have no self confidence when it comes to doing anything by my own, especially towards my studies back in my secondary school days

I don't have the courage to ask any questions during class when I don't understand as I am afraid of being embarass and being laugh at by my classmates. Due to that, I always try to understand by myself when I return home but to no avail.

Because of my zero confidence level, my results have been declining a lot, and even made it to the last second in my class.Looking back, I feel that I should be more sociable and make more friends as friends are the only one that you can be most comfortable with other than your family.

As of today, I can't really promise that I have overcome this problem, but I can say that I have more confidence than who I used to be. Up till now, I have been trying to adapt to every studying or working environment that I will go through and making sure that I able to make work with other people so that we can help each other as we go.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this reflection, Jun Han. I want to express my appreciation for you being one of the first students to post an assignment on your blog this term!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts